Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Videos

These are the videos that I wasn't able to upload during the tour.  
Listening to All Creatures of Our God and King in the Jerusalem Center  
Singing Come Come Ye Saints at Saint Anne's Church in Jerusalem  
Singing Master the Tempest is Raging on the Sea of Galilee

   
A Nubian guy singing Nubian songs in a Nubian restaurant in Aswan, Egypt

   
Dancing to Hava Nagila with Aunt Danette on a boat on the Sea of Galilee

   
Singing "Zoom Gali" on the bus

   
Dad doing a Hebrew chant in Saint Anne's Church in Jerusalem

   
I challenged Jarem to a one-legged race at the Dead Sea. I lost.

2 comments:

Marcia said...

I loved the videos. The chant and the race were my favorites.

Liz said...

Oh my gosh, I watched them all, thought about what I was going to say in my comment, and found that mom had already stolen the words from my mouth. I love Dad doing the chant. It gave me the chills. And that one-legged race is hilarious! Do you think you could have beat Jarem if you hadn't tripped at the beginning?