Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Spring 2010

These pictures are actually all out of order, but here we go anyway. These are some of my Spring 2010 activities.

Hmm, let's see. How do I tell the story of Mckenzie. I'll try to keep it short for the reader. Dad saw a cute girl in the Provo temple. He talked to her in the Celestial Room and got her name, phone number, and other info for his son who was currently on assignment overseas. The next time we talked on the phone he told me what he had done. I laughed. Mckenzie and I talked over the phone for the next two months until I came home for General Conference. Here we are at Dad's mission reunion with his former mission president, Elder Scott.

Dad is a sealer at the Provo Temple. We all went one morning to do sealings as a family. It was a really neat experience.
My two awesome, and pregnant, sisters.
After spending two days (see below) in California with Lizzie, Dan, and the boys, we drove back to Utah only to find that the weather wasn't exactly the beach weather we had in San Diego.

I checked another temple off my list. I believe that makes 28 for me now. This temple (Newport Beach Temple) is beautiful and quite different from the others.





I told you these were out of order. We (Diana, Liz, Jonathon, Dustin, me, Kellie) went to a Jazz-Wizards game before I went out to Utah. The Jazz destroyed the Wizards and we all went home happy.....until the Jazz got destroyed by the Lakers in the playoffs.

We visited the Lehi pool during our visit to Utah over General Conference weekend.

This is the weather we had for the two days I was in San Diego






No comments: