Thursday, October 14, 2010

Twilight and Seattle

Monday morning I flew to Portland where Sara, Jarem, Sadie, Ari, and Jude picked me up for our little adventure to Washington State.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the trip, but I had to insert it here because it made me laugh when I found out Granny has a grabber.
I like Southwest Airlines even more after seeing this
Sara found an amazing place for our two-day stay in Forks, Washington. The people we rented this house from did a great job.
Ari was extremely happy about his little room
Our first stop was the Hoh Rainforest

Phone booth at the Hoh Rainforest

Sara, Jarem, Sadie, Jude, and Ari in the Hoh Rainforest
We met Alice in the rainforest and she accompanied us on our trip

Ari and Jude decided that taking their clothes off made things much more fun
Alice and Sadie visiting Charlie Swan
We left vampire territory and went over to visit the werewolves in La Push
Ari, Jude, and Sadie on the beach at La Push. Ari was showing off his pouty face.
Then he tried to hide his pouty face
Daddy and son at La Push

Sadie reading to the boys before driving over to Seattle
The beautiful mountains of northern Washington State

Tired of driving!
Just plain tired
We stopped in Port Angeles. This restaurant is supposedly where Bella and Edward had their first date, or first meal together, or something like that.
Check out the pink sign. I think there might be a few people in this country who feel that way.
Sadie and I visited the Space Needle in Seattle

EMP (Experience Music Project)
Stylin'
Pike's Place Market
Jarem says this streetlamp resembles Brother Brigham.

And here's Brother Joseph upside down
The wall of gum



Ha! What a great feeling when Uncle Daniel outlasts the nephews.
Jarem and I paid a quick visit to the Seattle Temple on Thursday morning
Another great trip and more fun memories!

3 comments:

Jessica Wigington said...

Wow, looks like a fun trip! I didn't know you were such a die-hard Twilight fan!!

Daniel said...

Team Alice! :)

Marcia said...

My favorite was the "Do not re-elect anyone."