Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 15 (Hadrian's Wall & Scotland)

We got up this morning, did a little more work at the Preston temple, and then we drove up north.
Shout out to Danette and John!  Close to the border with Scotland.
We stopped at Hadrian's Wall to get out and walk around a bit.



Then we drove into Scotland.
I'm laughing (in the video) because we had actually just crossed the border back into England a mile or two before I made this video.  Ha!  Hey, we DID drive in Scotland, I just didn't think to make this video until it was too late.

We visited a little memorial to those whose lives were cut short by that act of terrorism.  Google "Lockerbie bombing" if you don't know what happened that day.
Ecclefechan!  My favorite place-name in Scotland.
And here's my new favorite animal.  The Highland Cow!  Check out that red hair. :)

1 comment:

Marcia said...

What? No food pictures? Cool cow.