Thursday, June 28, 2012

Chicago - Week 2

 Chicago Fire soccer game
 Large fountain at Grant Park.......I think.



 From the 95th floor of the John Hancock building.
 Thinking about getting a new job.


 The weather for the first part of the week was gorgeous!
 Best pizza in town......they say.  I enjoyed it.
 I also ate a Monte Cristo (not pictured) this week.  That's a ham, cheese, and turkey sandwich, lightly fried, sprinkled with powdered sugar, and served with raspberry jam.  Definitely a do-it-only-once-in-your-lifetime experience.
 Wrigley Field!




Ever seen a penguin poop?  I visited the Shedd Aquarium.  It was average.  I left after about 45 minutes.
 Cruise on the lake on a beautiful, humid, Chicago evening.


Last supper with the guys.  I ate an oyster for the first (and last) time in my life.  Disgusting!
What a trip!

No comments: