Saturday, June 2, 2012

DC Temple and Tidal Basin with Sam and Dustin

 We had a big thunderstorm last night and I knew this morning would be beautiful after all that rain...
 ...so I went up to visit the temple.





 Dustin, Sam, and I went down to the tidal basin for a picnic.

 Meditating?  Sleeping?  Praying?





 Then we started playing with the settings on the camera.  These are "water colors."


 This one is normal.
 More water colors.
 Highlight the red.
 Highlight the blue.
 Highlight the green.
 And two "painting" photos.
Too much fun.  Now I just have to figure out how to get the videos off the camera.


Ok, I got them off, but I had to convert them from the mts format to mp4, which reduces the quality.  Hmm, what to do.  And the program I used obviously left its mark on the videos. :)  I finally figured out that I can change the setting right on the camera and simply record the videos in MP4 format so that I don't have to convert them to get them off the camera.  But then I don't get the high-definition videos this camera is known for.  Technology.........it's too complicated!

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Wow, I'm way impressed with what you can do with that camera. Water colors? Highlighting some colors? That's awesome. Get it figured out for when I buy one.