Thursday, April 24, 2008

Shalom

I've been in Tel Aviv for a couple of days now. Jarem (my brother-in-law) and I came to Israel before the rest of the tour so we could meet with potential customers for his prosthetic knee. We have enjoyed the great food at the hotel and we even grabbed a taxi and went to the movie theater to watch a movie at 12:30am this morning because we couldn't sleep. That was an experience in and of itself. I've never been to a theater where they have assigned seating. We ignored our assigned seats and ended up closer to the screen after we got kicked out of the seats we wanted by their rightful owners.

Tomorrow morning our tour starts bright and early.

Gas costs about $7.00 a gallon here.


At the movie theater in Tel Aviv


Breakfast with Matza (the cracker they eat instead of bread during Passover)


Tel Aviv beach.....with Matza


Our hotel in Tel Aviv

2 comments:

Sara said...

Yea for Israel stuff!! I love the pictures Daniel! Thanks so much for updating us. Elizabeth and I are loving it. Can't wait to hear what you and Jarem think about Dad's touring style. :) I liked it- learned a lot.

Liz said...

Oooo...a hotel named after you! I bet you love that. :) And I can see that you are having a hard time parting with your Matza. Ha ha. Better not try to swim with it.... I can't wait to see more pictures. And where are those 30 second videos you said you'd upload for us?! :) j/k. Ah, off to bed for me. It's WAY too late...as usual.